- 65% of all US households have a dog or a cat or both.
- How to ease the unexpected costs if you’re buying a pet in the next year.
- 3 in 4 pet owners next year will make an unexpected trip to the vet.
Thinking about getting a pet, or have one that’s a not-so-inexpensive part of the family already? Take a look at our plan to weigh all of the costs of pet ownership, and make a smart strategy to keep them under control:
Latest posts by Marianne Ahlmann (see all)
- How Much Money Are NFL Teams Really Worth? - October 17, 2016
- Meet Our Summer Interns, Class of 2016 - June 29, 2016
- Wedding Budget 101: How Much Weddings Cost vs How Much You Should Spend - May 11, 2016