- Americans spend about $805 in December on retail purchases, compared to $168 every other month.
- Use the 50/20/30 rule to break down your holiday spending.
- Save on travel bookings and shipping using our smart tips.
When you’re just starting your career, the pressures of holiday spending are a lot to handle. That’s why this holiday season, putting together a manageable spending plan for gifts and travel is a must. But where do you even begin? Check out our handy guide to keep your spending in check:
Latest posts by Marianne Ahlmann (see all)
- How Much Money Are NFL Teams Really Worth? - October 17, 2016
- Meet Our Summer Interns, Class of 2016 - June 29, 2016
- Wedding Budget 101: How Much Weddings Cost vs How Much You Should Spend - May 11, 2016