- Find out your net worth by signing up at Personal Capital.com.
- Olympic athletes do not receive payment from the International Olympic Committee for competing.
- Professional sports leagues and corporate sponsorsphips can turn an top athlete into a top earner.
The 2016 Olympic Opening Ceremony is Friday, August 5, but ahead of the most elite competition in the world how much are the fame and trophies really worth? Which Olympians are earning the most?
Find out which Olympians have the highest net worth and much more in our infographic below.
This information is provided for information only and is based on data from the third party sources believed to be reliable, however, Personal Capital cannot guarantee completeness or accuracy of such data.
Latest posts by Personal Capital (see all)
- Get to Know Your Advisors: What Are You Looking Forward to in Retirement? - August 15, 2018
- While-You-Wait Investing: Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA - July 30, 2018
- Quiz: Test Your Retirement Knowledge - July 16, 2018