- Our data shows that retirement balances can be up to 75% higher with a financial planner.
- Delaware, Connecticut, New Jersey and Alaska save the most – due to higher living costs.
- Wyoming, Oklahoma, and Montana save the least – likely due to lower living expenses.
At Personal Capital, we’re all about helping folks amp up their retirement savings. And that’s why we want to enable more Americans to understand where they stand today, so they can start working towards the retirement of their dreams.
Our data shows that with a plan, you can save up to 75% more — and that adds up in your Golden Years. Curious where your savings stack up against others in your region or generation? Check out our retirement trend findings, and start your retirement planning with Personal Capital’s Retirement Planner today.
Latest posts by Marianne Ahlmann (see all)
- How Much Money Are NFL Teams Really Worth? - October 17, 2016
- Meet Our Summer Interns, Class of 2016 - June 29, 2016
- Wedding Budget 101: How Much Weddings Cost vs How Much You Should Spend - May 11, 2016