- 42 out of 50 states first pay into their retirement plans every month. How do you compare?
- 28% of Americans most fear saving to cover future living expenses.
- 1 in 5 Americans say they’re not sure how much they need to save to retire comfortably.
Does your state prioritize saving for a sound retirement? In our latest report, we reveal the biggest financial priority in every US state. The good news: 42 out 50 states prioritize retirement savings over any other expense. The not-so-good news: in other states, the pressures of insurance, mortgages, and other expenses outweigh people’s ability to save for retirement.
See how your state stacks up in the retirement savings game:
Latest posts by Marianne Ahlmann (see all)
- How Much Money Are NFL Teams Really Worth? - October 17, 2016
- Meet Our Summer Interns, Class of 2016 - June 29, 2016
- Wedding Budget 101: How Much Weddings Cost vs How Much You Should Spend - May 11, 2016