- Track your financial health during wedding season by using Personal Capital’s free tools.
- Avoid financial shock by creating a under-average wedding budget.
- Align your wedding budget with your long-term finance goals.
45% percent of couples go over their wedding budgets as they plan for the big day, with the average US wedding coming in at over $31,000. Curious to see how your wedding, or plans for one, compares? See how much Americans are spending, from the proposal through the honeymoon:
Latest posts by Marianne Ahlmann (see all)
- How Much Money Are NFL Teams Really Worth? - October 17, 2016
- Meet Our Summer Interns, Class of 2016 - June 29, 2016
- Wedding Budget 101: How Much Weddings Cost vs How Much You Should Spend - May 11, 2016