It’s almost two weeks until the tax deadline, and Personal Capital’s founder and CEO, Bill Harris, knows a thing or two about taxes. He chats with Reuter’s Deputy Money Editor Beth Pinsker on Facebook Live about the complexities of taxes concerning investments.
Some key highlights include:
- ETFs vs. mutual funds
- Tax-deferred investment vehicles
- Tax optimization strategies
Watch the full video:
Download your copy of the free book, “Investment Tax Guide” by Bill Harris.
Latest posts by Personal Capital (see all)
- Love and Money: Who Pays for the First Date? (Video) - May 24, 2018
- While-You-Wait Investing: Socially Responsible Investing (Video) - May 22, 2018
- Love and Money: Internet or Financial History? (Video) - May 4, 2018