It’s almost two weeks until the tax deadline, and Personal Capital’s founder and CEO, Bill Harris, knows a thing or two about taxes. He chats with Reuter’s Deputy Money Editor Beth Pinsker on Facebook Live about the complexities of taxes concerning investments.
Some key highlights include:
- ETFs vs. mutual funds
- Tax-deferred investment vehicles
- Tax optimization strategies
Watch the full video:
Download your copy of the free book, “Investment Tax Guide” by Bill Harris.
Latest posts by Personal Capital (see all)
- Estimated Financial Advisory Fees by Investment Firm - November 21, 2017
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Financial Advisor - November 13, 2017
- The Effects of Fees on Investment Returns - November 8, 2017